Saturday 20 April 2013

30 Things to do before I’m 30!

When I first started writing my blog, I thought I would write about all things celebrity, fashion and music. This is because I really enjoy writing about all things fabulous. But, now I thought I would write my blog from my own perspective. I’m currently in my last year of my 20s and I thought it would be quite interesting to write about my final year, but in a fun way. I have decided to do 30 things to do before I’m 30 and blog about each different task as I complete it.  Now some of the things I have done already in my life and I am thankful that I've been given the opportunity to do so. 

So here it is, my 30 things to do before I’m 30! 

1 – Learn how to play the piano

2 – Skydive

3 – Present an awards show

4 – London Fashion Week

5 – Sing for a wedding

6 – Drive a Range Rover

7 – Learn French

8 – Travel to Paris

9 – Travel to LA and Las Vegas

10 – Perform on stage in London

11 – Watch a show in the West End

12 – Go to Wimbledon

13 – Go to the Olympics

14 – Swim with dolphins

15 – Fencing

16 – Record a duet with my partner

17 – Go Zorbing

18 – Fly a helicopter or light aircraft

19 – Afternoon Tea

20 – Paintballing

21 – Clay Pigeon Shooting

22 – Go Fencing

23 – Go horse riding

24 – Ride a motorcycle

25 – Smile at everyone I catch eyes with for one day

26 – Have a house party

27 – (This one is a secret)

28 – Say yes to every one for one day

29 – Travel to Asia

30 – Get married

So they you have it! The 30 things I need to complete by the end of the year.


No comments:

Post a Comment